Facilities: Blagnac (France)
Duration: 6 months
Beginning date expected: January, 2018
Emaneo is hiring for its client ATR.
Toulouse, Southern France based turboprop aircraft manufacturer ATR is the world leader in the market for regional aircraft up to 90 seats. Established in November 1981, ATR is a joint partnership between two major European aeronautics players: Airbus and Leonardo.
ATR has sold more than 1,500 aircraft and has over 200 operators in more than 100 countries.
Every 8 seconds, an ATR turboprop takes off or lands somewhere around the world.
Through your internship, you will support the ATR Indirect Procurement strategy through benchmark of the market and set-up of processes:
- Analysis of ATR supplier base
- Benchmark of potential competitors
- Harmonisation of processes and tools
You are currently preparing a masterdegree (in Business or Engineering school) or you are currently doing a gap year while your masterdegree in the Procurement domain. You can show the next skills and abilities:
- Hard skills: procurement expertise, benchmark
- Soft skills: good communicator, autonomous, organized
- IT skills: Microsoft Office suite, SAP would be an asset
- Language skills: Business French and English