Facilities: Blagnac (31)
Duration: 6 months
Beginning date expected: ASAP
Emaneo is hiring for its client ATR.
Toulouse, Southern France based turboprop aircraft manufacturer ATR is the world leader in the market for regional aircraft up to 90 seats. Established in November 1981, ATR is a joint partnership between two major European aeronautics players: Airbus and Leonardo.
ATR has sold more than 1,500 aircraft and has over 200 operators in more than 100 countries.
Every 8 seconds, an ATR turboprop takes off or lands somewhere around the world.
Activity domain : Customer support – fleet management
The internship will focus on the definition and creation of a Knowledge Database tool in the Customer care and Technical support directorate.
This DB will be used by all customer support levels to follow-up main technical issues, to share all the knowledge across the organization and to coordinate the communication within the ATR community.
The major subjects of the internship will be :
- To define the high level requirements for a new customer support integrated tool.
- To study the evolution of ATR Technical Support means and technical communication strategy over recent years.
- Identify the needs for internal/external knowledge sharing.
- To review the existing tools and the available information sources.
- To define the structure, the content, the feeding process and updating process of the shared documentation.
You are currently preparing a masterdegree or you are currently doing a gap year while your masterdegree in the communication and information Systems (IT). You can show these next skills and abilities :
- Hard skills : Database Knowledge
- Soft skill : Good communication skills / Proactive and team working spirit
- IT skills : Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Language skill : ENGLISH written/spoken