Type of employment contract: internship agreement
Facilities: Blagnac (31)
Beginning date expected and duration: ASAP, 2-3 months
Emaneo is hiring for its client ATR.
Toulouse, Southern France based turboprop aircraft manufacturer ATR is the world leader in the market for regional aircraft up to 90 seats. Established in November 1981, ATR is a joint partnership between two major European aeronautics players: Airbus and Leonardo.
ATR has sold more than 1,500 aircraft and has over 200 operators in more than 100 countries.
Every 8 seconds, an ATR turboprop takes off or lands somewhere around the world.
Activity domain: Support
Through this internship, you will be included in a dynamic motivated small team and will discover the ATR multicultural environment.
You will be responsible for those next tasks:
- Analyse the CRM Customer queries for repetitive/long lead time questions
- Develop FAQs
- Define and set-up Share Point (SPOT) environment for Flight OPS Support activities
- Proposals for improvement
You are currently preparing a master degree or you are currently doing a gap year while your master degree in the aeronautic domain. You can show these next skills and abilities :
- Hard skills: Airplane Systems & Performance Operationnal Documentation
- Soft skill : Communication
- IT skills : Pack office: EXCEL/Word/Powerpoint Sharepoint
- Language skill : French/English